Get the most from your Website
with a Concrete5 Training Session
Our short Concrete5 training session will enable you to make a lot of website edits and additions yourself, giving you control over your website and saving on some of the cost of outsourcing it all.
The Concrete5 Editing training session includes:
- Logging into Concrete5 and editing pages and blocks
- Adding new pages including news/blog articles
- Using the sitemap and File manager to quickly edit multiple pages and files
- Working on your sites' SEO, by setting meta title, description and keywords and the Bulk SEO Manager
- Checking form submissions and adding/editing custom forms
- Working with Stacks and Global Areas
- Adding and editing site members
- Clearing the cache and adding tracking codes
The Concrete5 training session is provided from the comfort of your own office. Contact us to find out more about our Concrete5 training session and availability.
Dave from Made Simple Media presented a well-crafted training presentation, which I found easy to follow and understand. Despite previously having no knowledge of concrete5, the session left me feeling like I had a good grasp of the system and in a great position to now work on and edit our website comfortably. Dave was knowledgeable and easy to speak with giving plenty of time to answer any questions I had. Many thanks for the training!
Chris, Respirex International
The training was accessible, informative and engaging. I came away feeling confident about using Concrete5 after just a couple of hours.
Ed, Imperial Health Charity
Please complete the form below or contact us to enquire now