Concrete5 Training: At your Office
Our short Concrete5 training session will enable you to make a lot of website edits and additions yourself, giving you control over your website and saving on some of the cost of outsourcing it all.
The Concrete5 Editing training session includes:
- Logging into Concrete5 and editing pages and blocks
- Adding new pages including news/blog articles
- Using the sitemap and File manager to quickly edit multiple pages and files
- Working on your sites' SEO, by setting meta title, description and keywords and the Bulk SEO Manager
- Checking form submissions and adding/editing custom forms
- Working with Stacks and Global Areas
- Adding and editing site members
- Clearing the cache and adding tracking codes
The Concrete5 training session is provided from the comfort of your own office. Contact us to find out more about our Concrete5 training session and availability.