Training at your Office or by Video Call
Our Concrete5 training session will give you an in-depth knowledge of Concrete5, giving you the power to quickly and easily make updates and grow your site to support your business, save time and ultimately make more money.
The Concrete5 Editing training session includes:
- Logging into Concrete5 and editing pages and blocks
- Adding new pages including news/blog articles
- Using the Clipboard to copy content between pages
- Changing the pages' design
- Adding and editing Layout to your page
- Saving, Publishing and Discarding page updates
- Restoring pages from Trash and old page versions
- Using the Sitemap and File manager to quickly edit multiple pages and files
- Working on your sites' SEO, by setting meta title, description and keywords and the Bulk SEO Manager
- Checking form submissions and adding/editing custom forms
- Working with Stacks and Global Areas
- Adding and editing site members
- Clearing the cache and adding tracking codes
- Answering any questions you may have
The Concrete5 training session is provided from the comfort of your own office or by video chat. Contact us to find out more about our Concrete5 training session and availability.
Dave from Made Simple Media presented a well-crafted training presentation, which I found easy to follow and understand. Despite previously having no knowledge of concrete5, the session left me feeling like I had a good grasp of the system and in a great position to now work on and edit our website comfortably. Dave was knowledgeable and easy to speak with giving plenty of time to answer any questions I had. Many thanks for the training!
Get the Most from Concrete5
Our training course is designed to help you get the most from your Concrete5 website. After the training is complete, you will find editing your site is easy and your digital frustrations have been taken away, leaving you to focus on growing your digital presence, saving you time and money.
After the training we will give you access to all our Concrete5 guides to help jog your memory when you need to perform certain tasks.
We're still here for you when you need help and support along the way. Contact us today to find out more about how our Concrete5 training can take the frustrations out of editing and updating your website!
The training was accessible, informative and engaging. I came away feeling confident about using Concrete5 after just a couple of hours.
Contact our friendly team to find out how we can help you!